Triathlon Training Resources

Friday, March 12, 2010

Weekend Triathlon Training Plan

This is the last weekend to train before Frogman next Sunday. I plan on a good brick of 30 miles on the bike and a 6 mile run on Saturday, as long as my foot holds up. I plan to take it at an easy pace on the run. Sunday there is an open water swim clinic on the beach. The water temps are still in the 50's so it is going to be chilly. I planned on a swim this weekend anyway, so I'll join them and have a group to swim with. It is the same area for the Frogman and I think they are setting up the buoys and using this as a test run for next weekend. I hope we have a good turn out. I have heard some local grumblings about the water temp being so cold, but come on. Suck it up and let's get the season started without all the whining. Save the whining for the end of the season when we're all beat up and tired. I'm out.

I finally broke down and bought a pair of CEP compression socks yesterday. I hope they live up to the hype. I will try them out this weekend and let you know what I think. Have a great training weekend, I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment