Triathlon Training Resources

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Triathlon Training Schedule: Swim Bike Run Session This Morning

This morning our spin teacher, who is also a triathlete coach, decided today would be a full (not quite) swim, bike, run brick. we started with 20 minutes in the pool, ran to the spin bikes and did a full hour simulated race day, and then quick transition to a 20 minute run. There are a few of us in the class that are racing The Daytona Frogman on Sunday so this was a nice workout for us. I felt good and the foot held up pretty well (I have been fighting with plantar fasciitis for a few months). I hope to have my bike back in action today and have a good trainer ride tonight. Tomorrow will be intervals for my last hard workout before the olympic distance race on Sunday. I AM READY TO RACE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment