Triathlon Training Resources

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Triathlon Training Update and Popular Triathlon Training Books and Products

Here are some popular triathlon training products to help you get the most out of your training:



I'm feeling better after my stomach funk and race let down this weekend. Did spin class yesterday and felt pretty good. I was a little slow to start (it was 5:15 so I usually am anyway) but it ended up being a really good workout. Planning an interval session with the wife tonight. Our plan is a 40 minute run set up like this:

10 min Warm up
3 min threshold pace
3 min recovery pace
3 min threshold pace
3 min recovery pace
3 min threshold pace
3 min recovery pace
10-12 cool down

I plan on a brick in the consisiting of 1hr 20 min bike followed by 25 min tempo run just under race pace. 4 weeks until St. Anthony's and I want to have a good race so I want to pick up a bit more. I'm counting on the fact that I'm able to keep my foot feeling at least tolerable.

No comments:

Post a Comment