Triathlon Training Resources

Monday, December 28, 2009

Official Half Ironman Training Program Begins

This week marks the start of my official half ironman training plan for Florida 70.3. I have my plan layed out and the first workout is tomorrow. I want to keep good records this year in order to evaluate my training and see how it effects my results. I will be doing 2 a day workouts that include swimming and running 3 days a week and cycling only 3 days a week with a short 15-20 min. transition run after the bike for 1 or 2 of the sessions. I will evaluate my plan and make the necessary changes throughout the program as necessary in order to minimize the time I will be losing from my family. That means early morning training and lunchtime training. I will post my training periodically as well as some other triathlon related information and funny things I come across. I don't want to bore everyone with just my training log.

No comments:

Post a Comment