Triathlon Training Resources

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

2Toms Blister Shield and Sports Shield

I have just bought some new shoes and have been getting blisters around the heel. I tried a new (at least new to me) product in hopes that it would relieve the hot spot in the area. I used the 2Toms sports shield before my last 2 runs and it was great. I had no irritation in the area or any other areas that usually get a little tender.

I live in Florida so even a short run gets everything soaking wet, and I can feel hot spots start to develop. With another run, I used the blister shield product in my socks as directed. Again, I was impressed with how dry it kept my feet. I did not feel the slipping around in my shoes that I normally do and had no hot spots to worry about.

I would recommend both of these products and the customer service with the company was great. They have a great facebook page where you can enter their "Worst Blister Challenge" and win some free products. I like the company and I love there products. Check out 2Toms and train blister free.

1 comment:

  1. Whether you are a fan or an athlete, the most vital and comprehensive knowledge about any type of sports can only be clearly understood through the best sports books written either by the champion athlete or a veteran coach. They are the most reliable persons because they have experienced the best and worst of the games and the ins and outs of every game Sport Supplies i really like this. thank you so much…

    ReplyDelete