Triathlon Training Resources

Friday, January 15, 2010

Hammer Nutrition Endurolytes - Product Review

I have been having some problems with cramping when doing my longer training runs. I asked around a few people recommended I try Hammer Nutrition Endurolytes. I found them online and ordered a bottle. I started taking them before my workouts and then actually brought them to my last olympic triathlon and left thm on my towel and took a couple when leaving T1 and then before heading out for the run.

I was able to not cramp for the first time at that distance. I tolerated them well and could tell no ill affects at all. I will be using them again this season as well as other products from the Hammer line.

1 comment:

  1. I was a little skeptical about Endurolytes at first. Especially since Americans tend to have a fair amount of sodium in their system as it is.

    That said, I fell in love with them during my long runs this winter. When I started to feel a little tightness in my quads & calves or unexpected fatigue despite proper fueling I popped a few of them in. You will notice a temporary hint of salty taste when taking them. I didn't mind this as it's a great reminder to hydrate.

    A note for those of you currently using S!Caps it's VERY important to know that the dosage is far different with Endurolytes so keep this is mind.

    ReplyDelete