Triathlon Training Resources

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Great Floridian - My First Ironman Distance Triathlon

In four weeks, I will embark on my first attempt at the ironman distance. I have followed a 24 week plan and October 19, 2013, I will toe the line and push my body beyond anything I have before. I go in with no time expectations, aside from completing the "race" before the cut off times, which unless the wheels completely fall off, I don't anticipate to be an issue. I have no misconception that I'll be "racing" for anything and I hope to enjoy the journey, have my daughters cheer me through the finish and have them see me complete a goal that I set 6 months ago.

Training has been a juggling act to say the least. With a full time job and family, I have missed a few workouts, but have tried to stay as consistent as possible. I will post a race report in the days after the race.

Wish me luck!!!


Click here to visit Tri Geek Training Plans


Click here to visit Endurance Nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment